Documents Required at the time of Admission in All over India Quota Seats
Original documents (along with attested photocopies of documents, 2 sets) for admission in B.A.M.S. course.
- Admit Cards of Exam issued by NTA.
- Result/Rank letter issued by NTA.
- Date of Birth Certificate (if High School Certificate dos not bear the same)
- Class 10th Certificate.
- Class 10+2 Certificate.
- Class 10+2 Mark Sheet.
- Eight (8) Passport size photograph same as affixed on the application form.
- Provisional allotment letter generated on-line.
- Proof of identity (Aadhar/PAN/Driving License/Passport)
- The Candidate should also bring the following certificate, if applicable
- SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- OBC certificate issued by the competent authority.
- 4isability Certificate issued from a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board.
- D.D. of total fee of first year.
- Transfer Certificate, Character Certificate, Migration Certificate.
- Medical Fitness Certificate by C.M.O., Dist. Hospital.
- Gap Certificate.
- Undertaking for Anti Ragging & others.