Rog Nidan Avum Vikriti Vigyan is an important department of Ayurveda focusing on diagnostics aspects and deals with both ancient methods of diagnosis and relevant modern investigations. This department is involved in conducting various laboratory diagnostic investigations, pathological tests, ECG, X-ray, USG etc for patient care. The investigations of blood, urine, stool, sputum samples are conducted for patient care from all the departments. A well equipped laboratory is attached with this department for that particular purpose. Ayurveda lays great stress on detecting disease in the very early stages of development and has developed an elaborate system of stable diagnostic techniques to identify imbalances in the body before they transformed into complicated disease process. Ayurveda gives equal emphasis on understanding origin of disease, the disease process and the external manifestations. It understands disease as a paradoxical combination of failure of physiological mechanisms of attempts by the body to restore normally. Rog Nidan involves developing subtle skills of pulse diagnosis (Nadi Pariksha) and other subjective methods to understand the subtle interactions between the body and mind in health and disease. Rognidan-Vikritivigyan is the foundation of all the clinical subjects. It helps to understand in depth the disease & its pathogenesis, the art & science of the clinical examination methods, the signs & symptoms or clinical features of the disease, the required investigation & the interpretation of their result as well.
- Department has a well established museum with charts, models and various equipment.
- Conduct clinical classes with audio-visual techniques.
- Department have a well established laboratory having facilities for hematological, biochemical & microbiological investigations.
- Our department strives hard to make the students think, understand & learn thoroughly Rognidan & Vikritivigyan.
- Student should undertake a detailed comparative study of Ayurved & modern concepts of disease, pathogenesis & clinical features.
- Our aim is that our students should be able to think & explain the etiopathogenesis of stipulated in Ayurveda classics.
|1||Dr. Shrikant Sahu||BAMS, MD (Rog & Vikriti Vigyana)||Lecturer|
|2||Dr. Hunendra Kumar Sahu||BAMS, M.S. (Kayachikitsa)||Lecturer|
|3||Dr. Preeti Ukey||BAMS, M.D. (Rognidan & Vikriti Vigyan)||Lecturer|
|4||Mr. Pukhraj||12th + D.M.L.T||Lab.Tech.|
|5||Kiran Dewangan||12th + D.M.L.T||Lab.Tech.|