The department of shalyatantra is dealing all surgical procedure with ancient method (ayurvedic surgical and parasurgical) as well as modern surgery. We offer specialized treatment of anorectal surgery like arsha (haemorrhoid), bhagander (fistula in ano) and parikartika (fissure in ano) by help of ksharsurta and ksharakarma trerapy. the department also provided raktamokshana, jaloka, agnikarma treapy and marma chikitsha. by this therapy treat chronic disease e.g. non healing ulcer, gridhrasi, kadar, vatkantak charmakila katishula. Shalya Tantra is an integral part of ayurveda, which deals comprehensively about the identification, uses, demonstration of surgical instruments and methods of sterilization, training of case taking, bed side clinical and presentation, demonstration, concept of anesthesia. It also deals the study of various diseases of bone, spine, breast, stomach, intestine, rectum, anal canal, liver, gallbladder, pancreas, spleen, kidney, urinary bladder, prostate, urethra, penis, scrotum, testis etc. subject deals with various parasurgical and other procedures and training of surgical emergencies and management.
- Well equipped museum with surgical models, specimens, charts, instruments etc.
- Hand to hand surgical training.
- Departmental library.
- Audio visual cd’s of surgical procedures.
- Facilitate the patients with good health care facility and quality of treatment.
- Produce skilled surgeon, academicians and researchers to serve humanity
- Trains undergraduate ayurved medical students about ayurvedic surgery and their applications.
|1||Dr. Syed Abdul Wahid||BAMS, M.S. (Shalya Tantra)||Reader|
|2||Dr. Ashish Patel||BAMS, M.S. (Shalya Tantra)||Lecturer|